Wellness & Assistance
As we continue to move forward during this time, below are resources and information for you to share with your Faculty and Staff. We know many of you are providing support to others and it’s important for you to take care of yourself.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
(for Faculty & Staff and their Families)
Alliance Work Partners offers virtual counseling sessions for Faculty, Staff and their families.
- 1-800-343-3822 | request a virtual session (available by phone, online or video conference)
- First 4 virtual sessions are free for each covered member
- 1-800-334-8336 | Teen line
- 1-800-448-1823 | Hearing impaired
Blue Cross Blue Shield
(for covered Faculty & Staff and their Families)
- 1-866-822-2034 | UT Select Behavioral Services
- 1-888-399-8889 | UT Connect Behavioral Services
- 1-888-680-8646 | MDLive (available 24 / 7 / 365)
Mental Health Support Line
The North Texas Behavioral Health Authority (NTBHA) is providing a dedicated 24/7 COVID-19 mental health support line for those experienceing stress and anxiety related to the current state of emergency.
- 1-833-251-7544 | NTBHA COVID-19 Mental Health Support line