University staff can complete the Distribution Services Online Work Request Form to submit a request for the following:
- Table and chair rentals
- Event set-ups
- Furniture moves
- Non-asset surplus pick-ups
- Document destruction
The Asset Transfer Workflow function in UT Share has replaced the following forms:
- BF-INV-F5 Inventory Transaction
- BF-INV-F6 Removal of Equipment from University Campus
Inventory Contacts who have completed training and received the Asset Transfer Requestor role in UT Share are able to submit requests for the following:
- Transfers between departments
- Transfers to Surplus Property
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Authorization of Professional Services (APS) Forms
APS forms must be completed using Adobe Sign and no other methods are accepted. See this announcement on OIT News for more information about this change.
APS forms are not available for download.
There are four templates for APS forms stored inside of Adobe Sign. Preparers need to follow the steps below to access the templates. A video tutorial for each template is provided.
How to Use APS Forms
- Review instructions
- Complete the Adobe Sign course
- Decide which template fits your use case and watch the applicable tutorial:
- BF-P-F11: Version A UTA Employee [Watch tutorial for version A]
- BF-P-F11: Version B Independent Contractor [Watch tutorial for version B]
- BF-P-F11: Version C UTA Employee Grant Funded [Watch tutorial for version C]
- BF-P-F11: Version D Independent Contractor Grant Funded [Watch tutorial for version D]
- Search for the template within the Adobe Sign application
- Prepare and send the form using Adobe Sign
- Email completed forms with all signatures to email@example.com