Office of the Provost Resources
- Office of Academic Personnel
- Division of Academic Planning and Policy
- Department of Academic Resource Planning
- Center for African American Studies (CAAS)
- Division of Faculty Affairs
- UTA Fort Worth
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Reporting (IER)
- Division of International Affairs
- Center for Mexican American Studies (CMAS)
- Center for Research on Teaching and Learning Excellence (CRTLE)
- Division of Student Success
Colleges and Schools
Events & News
Committees and Governance
Tools & Data Systems
Canvas Learning Management System
UTA’s learning management system, Canvas, is open, intuitive, and streamlines digital content and tools for students and instructors to interact with greater engagement. Canvas provides a digital learning environment that meets unique challenges of delivering interactive, innovative, and student-centered content online.
Numerous training materials on getting started in Canvas, using the gradebook, creating and managing rubrics, training videos, creating modules, Canvas to MyMav grade syncing, using Unicheck (plagiarism tool), and more.
Student training material, updating profiles, help, viewing grades, email instructors, using calendars, submitting assignments, and more.
- Self Migration
- Self Migration Resources
- Pre-Migration Checklist (not White Glove)
- Post-Migration Checklist (not White Glove)
- White Glove Migration
Inspire for Faculty is a powerful addition to UTA’s arsenal, equipping faculty more than ever to be totally engaged with our students. Having up-to-date student engagement data from the Learning Management System (LMS), Canvas, readily available, gives faculty the opportunity to identify students who may be struggling at an early stage.
UTA Digital Measures (DM) provides a centralized data resource for faculty to collect and organize their teaching, publications, presentations, and service, as well as awards and accomplishments in one centralized location. Faculty can easily display these accomplishments through a variety of reports including annual reviews, promotion and tenure dossiers, and post-tenure review reports. University, college and departmental leadership can also access faculty data easily through UTA Digital Measures for both internal and external reporting purposes, such as accreditation and Unit Effectiveness Process.
Student Feedback Survey
As part of UTA’s efforts toward continually improving the quality of teaching, we have developed the Student Feedback Survey (SFS) program, a campus-wide program that affords students with an opportunity to reflect upon their experience in each organized course (lectures, labs, seminars, and practicum) and offer relevant feedback.
Academic Planning & Policy
Degree Requirements and Course Inventories
Program Review Manual
Processes & Policies
Course & Curricular Resources & Policies
- Course Syllabus Template
- How to Upload your Syllabus into Canvas and Digital Measures
- Course Syllabus Institutional Policies