Your First Day
- New Employee
Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Verification
You will schedule an appointment to bring the original documents to Human Resources department, J.D. Wetsel Building, Room 200 (view map), within three days of your first day of employment.
New Employee Checklist and UT Share Employee Self-Service
You will need the following documents and information to complete your forms online:
- New Employee Checklist Email from Human Resources
- Employee NetID and Employee ID Number (sent to you via email) to log into UT Share Employee Self-Service Portal.
- Routing and bank account number for direct deposit
- Employees with prior year(s) service at either a State Higher Education Institution or State Government Agency (not Federal) need to have the name of the institution/agency where they previously worked and the approximate dates of service.
Parking permits are required to park on campus. To purchase your faculty/staff permit, complete the form online at MAVPark account using your NetID and password or in person at the Office & Classroom Building, located at 710 S. Davis Drive (view map).
If you do not plan to park on campus, check out alternative transportation options on campus.
Employee ID Card
This card provides official identification for faculty and staff members. It is the only way a member of faculty or staff can access card-related electronic privileges within the UTA community. Go to the Mav Express Center, University Center, suite 110 – across from Starbucks Coffee Shop (view map) to get your Employee ID Card. If your NetID was sent to you in the last 24 hours, your information may not be in the system. You can check on the status of your information by calling 817-272-2645.
The Mav Express Center also adds building access to the Employee ID Card. Your supervisor will notify the Mav Express Center on which locations you are to have access.
To access some classrooms or offices you will need a pin #. Log in to uta.edu/selfservice, select “View Information about Your Account” and make note of your 5-digit pin number. Keep your pin number confidential.
- Pin #: uta.edu/selfservice, select “View Information about Your Account”