Tenured & Tenure-Track Faculty Hiring
This page has pulled together numerous resources to assist you in the hiring and on-boarding process. Over time, it will grow, be refined, and serve you better. To help achieve that goal quicker, you are encouraged to provide feedback.
Training is also available through Human Resources.
- Process Charts
- Faculty Search Documents
- Tenure and Tenure-Track (T/TT) Faculty Titles
- T-TT Faculty Hiring Forms
- Offers of Employment – Letter Templates
- Administrative Appointment with Tenured Faculty Appointment (new)
- Secondary Administrative Appointment for UTA Tenured Faculty Member Assoc-Asst Dean (new)
- Secondary Administrative Appointment for UTA Tenured Faculty Member DeptChair-AssocChair (new)
- Teaching Overload Offer Letter (new)
- Tenure Track Faculty Appointment-Assistant Professor (new)
- Tenured or Tenure Track Faculty Appointment - Associate Professor (new)
- Tenured Faculty Appointment-Professor with Department Chair Appointment (new)
- Tenured Faculty Appointment-Professor (new)
- T-TT Faculty Summer Appointment Letter (new)
A faculty appointment letter/offer letter is required for all faculty appointments. If you have questions about how to use any of the appointment letter templates offered on this page, or if you need a letter that is not included in this list of templates, please contact the Academic Personnel Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty Credentials