Student Affairs Resources
- Lisa Nagy Speech/Appearance
- Health Services Interview
- Health Services Presentation
- Lockheed Martin Career Development Center Presentation
- The Follett Student Leadership Center Presentation
SCHEDULING OUTDOOR CAMPUS EVENTS
Events and activities in public outdoor pedestrian spaces such as a sidewalks, parks, plazas, quads and malls are scheduled through the Office of Student Organizations. These spaces make up the university’s traditional public forum and, while unscheduled assemblies may occur, scheduled university events shall have priority over unscheduled activities.You can learn more about public assembly and free speech on campus on our Free Speech website.
The following outdoor areas are reserved separately:
- Campus Recreation - recreational sports parks and fields
- Parking & Transportation Services – parking lots and garages
Display Case and Plaza Banner Reservation
Looking for a great way to spread the word about your organization’s programs and events? Promote your organization with a Plaza Banner or Display Case in the UC. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.