Employee Recognition Service Awards
- Current Employee
Recognition packages for faculty and staff will be distributed to individual departments. UTA thanks recipients for their continued years of service and outstanding performance.
Help us celebrate the 2022 Service Awards recipients! The list of recipients can be found here.
- Faculty, Classified, and Administrative and Professional staff appointed 20 hours or more per week.
- Service with any University of Texas System component is included.
Note: Service earned at other State agencies/institutions is not included in calculating award eligibility, regardless of when it was earned.
- One month of service is given for each month or fraction of a month of an active appointment at 20 hours per week or more in an eligible title.
- Must be currently appointed at 50% time or more in an eligible title, or have retired after May 31 of the current year.
- Eligible service is computed through December 31 of the previous year.
- In good standing from their most recent performance evaluation ("meets expectations" or higher)
- Managers and supervisors are asked to review the list for accuracy and contact us about any changes, additions, and/or deletions concerning staff from your department.
- Prospective honorees are encouraged to review the preliminary list to verify that your information is correct. Should there be a question about your eligibility for a service award this year, please contact us.
Please note: The information shown is calculated from award-eligible service only, and therefore may not be a reflection of your total State Service.
- Requests for corrections to the preliminary recipient list should be received by Human Resources no later than May 31 of the current year to insure inclusion in the printed program. To request a change to the list, please contact AskHR@uta.edu. Eligible service years for requested additions will be verified, and qualifying staff will be added