Employee Assistance Program
- New Employee
- Current Employee
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program is a resource including one-on-one coaching to assist employees and their families.
Your ComPsych® GuidanceResources® benefit provides you and your dependents 24/7 support, resources, and information to help you with all of life's challenges. From no-cost, confidential counseling and legal support, to financial information and personalized work-life resources, we've got you covered.
- ComPsych® GuidanceResources®
- EAP services are part of your University benefits. If additional services are necessary, EAP professionals will make every effort to help you locate services that are convenient, appropriate, and affordable. We can also discuss your options regarding mental health coverage and providers.
ComPsych® Corporation will provide eight (8) counseling sessions per eligible participant.
To Access ComPsych® GuidanceResources®
Confidential 24/7 Live Assistance:
TRS: Dial 711
Online: ComPsych® GuidanceResources®
Web ID: UTA
Mobile App: Download the ComPsych® GuidanceResources®App
Scan the QR code with your device to begin. Access secure and convenient tools anytime, anywhere across any of your devices.
Confidential Emotional Support
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress
- Grief, Loss, and Life Adjustments
- Relationship/Marital Conflicts
Work and Lifestyle Support
- Child, Elder and Pet Care
- Moving and Relocation
- Shelter and Government Assistance
- Divorce, Adoption and Family Law
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Free Consultation and Discounted Local Representation
- Retirement Planning, Taxes
- Relocation, Mortgages, and Insurance
- Budgeting, Debt, Bankruptcy, and more
- Connect to Counseling, Work-Life Support or other services
- Tap into an array of articles, podcasts, videos and slideshows
- Improve your skills with On-Demand trainings
Professional help through the EAP is also available for many other matters that may affect you or a covered dependent’s quality of life. ComPsych’s services are available in a number of languages, enhancing the ability to share confidential information completely and comfortably.
Office of Talent, Culture, and Engagement
J.D. Wetsel Service Center
1225 W. Mitchell St.,
Suite 101, Box 19176
Arlington, TX 76019
Phone: 817-272-2716 - Fax: 817-272-7288