- New Employee
- Current Employee
The HR Business Partner in the Employee Relations Office serves as a consultant to management and employees on human resources-related issues.
The HR Business Partner’s role is to work closely with internal stakeholders to develop a people agenda that aligns with and supports the overall strategic objectives of your organization. An HR Business Partner can work with your team and be a catalyst for change when it comes to relationship building, workforce planning and development, succession planning, contributing to strategy discussions and decision-making, helping execute strategy, and providing ideas and challenges to management teams.
The HR Business Partners also provide the following services:
- Provide policy and procedural interpretation and administration
- Advise departments on administering Corrective Action and the Progressive Disciplinary process
- Review all proposed actions, including written reprimands, demotions, suspensions or terminations before they are administered
- Provide assistance and advice on the Grievance and Appeal process
- Assist departments to develop and administer performance standards, performance evaluations and development plans
- Coordinate and respond to Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Compensation Claims
- Assist in resolving conflict between parties through facilitated discussions and mediation
to find your department's assigned Business Partner.
Information on: Manager Toolkit Assessing Remote Workers
J.D. Wetsel Service Center
1225 W. Mitchell St.,
Suite 212, Box 19176
Arlington, TX 76019
Phone: 817-272-5554 - Fax: 817-272-7288