- New Employee
- Current Employee
The Office of Human Resources is excited to announce that we will continue to use the online ePerformance module in UTShare for the 2021 annual staff evaluation cycle beginning in January. This is part of our on-going effort to modernize Human Resources business processes, foster employee engagement, and encourage open and continuous dialog between managers and their employees. The evaluation period covers January 2021 through December 2021. Completed performance evaluations are due Monday, April 11, 2022.
Here is what you need to know:
- ePerformance is a paperless process that will replace the current PDF evaluation process.
- ePerformance is an online platform within UTShare with built in workflow that allows Classified and A&P employees to complete self-evaluations and managers to complete and share performance evaluations with employees.
- Email notifications will guide employees through the four steps.
- Employees will access the evaluations through the Employee Self Service Performance Tile. Managers will access evaluations through the Manager Self Service Team Performance Tile.
- Learning the new platform is supported by multiple resources such as live instructor led sessions, step-by-step guides, and self-paced videos.
Our performance management process is based on continuous dialogue and feedback and the shared responsibility between managers and employees for planning, delivery, and evaluation of work results. Below are the steps in the ePerformance process.
- Manager ePerformance Tool
- Manager Evaluation Job Aid
- Re-Opening a Self-Evaluation Job Aid
- Next Level Supervisor Review Job Aid