- New Employee
- Current Employee
The Office of Talent, Culture and Inclusion is excited to announce that we will continue to use the online ePerformance module in UTShare for the 2022 annual staff evaluation cycle beginning in January. This is part of our on-going effort to modernize Human Resources business processes, foster employee engagement, and encourage open and continuous dialog between managers and their employees. The evaluation period covers January 2022 through December 2022. Completed performance evaluations are due Monday, April 10, 2023.
Here is what you need to know:
- ePerformance is a paperless performance module in UTShare.
- ePerformance is an online platform within UTShare with built in workflow that allows Classified and A&P employees to complete self-evaluations and managers to complete and share performance evaluations with employees.
- Email notifications will guide employees through the four steps.
- Employees will access the evaluations through the Employee Self Service Performance Tile. Managers will access evaluations through the Manager Self Service Team Performance Tile.
- Learning the platform is supported by resources such as step-by-step guides, and self-paced videos.
Our performance management process is based on continuous dialogue and feedback and the shared responsibility between managers and employees for planning, delivery, and evaluation of work results. Below are the steps in the ePerformance process.
- Manager ePerformance Tool
- Manager Evaluation Job Aid
- Re-Opening a Self-Evaluation Job Aid
- Next Level Supervisor Review Job Aid